by Arthur E. Holmes, Jr.
- Each day reinvent a wonderful way to enjoy your life on the Planet
- Uncork yourself, your self-worth, your value and your ingenious uniqueness...it's empowering
- Become the dynamic personality you should be
- Ignite your life with fulfillment, laughter, happiness and success
- Receive a fresh approach to your health, longevity, sexual intimacy, and money management
- Recycle yourself with a Supernatural makeover - explode anew on the scene
- Maximize the perfection of your gifts and talents, explore your extraordinary possibilities - they could make you rich
- Take your dim past and launch it into a beaming new future
- Create leisure for yourself
- You deserve life's best - this book will inspire you to "GO FOR IT"
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Arthur Holmes is a Life-Coach, National Evangelist, Conference Speaker, and a prominent Visual Artist. He was born in Chicago Heights, Illinois. He grew up and was educated in Los Angeles, California. He was a child prodigy in Fine Arts, and, in his youth attended the Art Institute of Chicago. Arthur earned a Fine Arts Scholarship to the Chouinard Art Institute in Los Angeles, California. His work hung in the Los Angeles County Museum of Art. He has traveled abroad, is a Vietnam era Veteran, and a world-class connoisseur of arts, antiques, and the richness of life. Yet, he is a man of simple sophistication and ease, someone who knows how to live well - the French would say he is a "bon vivant." Arthur believes life is rich, and should be seized and enjoyed. He created for himself what he calls: "AN ARTHUR HOLMES MOMENT." To have an Arthur Holmes Moment, you extract from your day, a moment for yourself, a moment to breathe in, a moment to look around, a moment to absorb some serenity, a moment to enrich your life in some small pleasure while you enjoy your day. He encourages all of his friends and readers to have an Arthur Holmes Moment, and, maybe even name it after themselves.
(2006, paperback, 74 pages)
Availability: Usually ships in 2-3 business days.